Ladyhour – Global Online Shopping”REGARDING MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE” Leave a comment

From: StephenRon
Subject: REGARDING MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE

Message Body:
Good Morning,
I hope you and your family is doing great.
Well I sent you an email last two days regarding a transaction $9,820,000.00 left by my deceased client before his sudden death but didn’t hear from you.
Please can you kindly share your view with me via this Email maxwellpierc@gmail.com Tel N?: +44 744 093 4046? Then I will furnish you with more information about the transaction.
However, the transaction is 100% risk free and I will need your undivided attention to complete the process and have the funds released to your nominated Bank account for our mutual benefit.
Note after the successful completion of this transaction, we will donate 10% of the total sum to a charity organization while the remaining 90% will be shared between the both of us thus 45% each;
Once I hear from you I will feed you with more information and I am sure you will be happy at the end.
Yours sincerely
Barrister Maxwell Pierce
Attorney


This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Ladyhour.com (http://ladyhour.com)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *